Thread: Our Sponsors Are Ready For You....

Icon4 Our Sponsors Are Ready For You....

Summer is almost here and we all have plans for our Mustangs so please give our sponsors a call when you need information or prices on parts because now our Canadian local shops can offer the same prices or better then the US shops on parts and at the same time you're keeping your money in Canada.

Call DaSilva Racing, Steeda.ca, D'Sousa Performance or WK Performance for your Mustangs needs cuz their in business to make sure your car runs right.

In the Garage: 2011 Mustang GT, Auto, 4.10 gears, CAI, LT's, X-Pipe, HP Tuners, nGAUGE, some suspension parts and a small diet

100% agree. I will be contacting them.

just ordered some parts from d'sousa lets hope they pull through. Seem like decent guys.

Thanks and Joe will help you out no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by juvehab View Post
    just ordered some parts from d'sousa lets hope they pull through. Seem like decent guys.
    In the Garage: 2011 Mustang GT, Auto, 4.10 gears, CAI, LT's, X-Pipe, HP Tuners, nGAUGE, some suspension parts and a small diet

Quote Originally Posted by juvehab View Post
    Joe set me up with some suspension parts and the my 60' times improved greatly. Great prices & service.

Wk Performance hooked me up with new Mickey Thompson rubber recently. Thanks guys!

Icon2

It's almost spring and some of you guys may need a new insurance appraisal or you just bought an older car that needs an HST appraisal so give Fred Struzer a call and he'll be glad to help.

For your Amsoil products contact Will Dunn @ http://kawarthaamsoil.ca

For all your car detailing needs and service give eShine.ca a call or visit their web site @ www.eshine.ca

Need a new or almost new Ford vehicle then please call one of our Ford dealerships who will be able to help you get that new car or truck smell back into your life.

Icon4

Hi everyone,

As folks are now shopping for Christmas I thought I would boost this thread, as it clearly lays out why buying from our sponsors is beneficial.

Lets support our sponsors guys!!!!

Cheers