Thread: Good comprehensive light bulb listing site - want to do LED swap on my 92Coupe & 00GT

"Attention To Detail" SilverStallion's Avatar

Good comprehensive light bulb listing site - want to do LED swap on my 92Coupe & 00GT

Looking for a good comprehensive light bulb listing for my 92 Fox Coupe and 00 GT. Making an order through Superbright LEDs however their site is terrible as it lists inconsistent information.

Any advice would be appreciated as to a better place for info.

Thanks very much.

Darren

My led bulbs in my 2015 Jeep Wrangler and h4 h1 sealed beam conversion for my '85 mustang came from amazon.ca

If you don't like them, return them with no hassle

Looking for all the interior bulbs, etc. Sorry - should have been more clear.

Thanks.

So,on the mustang, I used the drake led kit. I wouldn't do that kit again as the led bulbs are available way les expensive through Amazon or aliexpress.

mustang has only the glove compartment incandescent bulb as the polarity is reversed. All bulbs, dash, exterior, headlights,are all led.

Pm me with any questions. You will need 2 3 prong no load flashers too for turn signals and hazard.

I've even replaced my atv headlights, lights on my boat etc.

Been my obsession.

What bulbs did you order off amazon for the interior ?

Classic Member

I always use:
    https://www.osram.us/apps/vlrg-us/Vlrg/

I've changed all but the headlights on my 86 Mustang to LED's, as well as all my other vehicles interior lights (they already have external LED's).
    As mentioned by steam_mill, if changing the turn signals, you will either need resistors or a new signal flasher.
    The one that the Drake kit uses can be had for cheap on eBay, I just had to modify it to make it fit.

I redid all of my interior with leds from Superbright and just looked online in other places for what to order and how to do it. If I recall the final info I got was from a utube vid.. It is a great mod!

Can anyone confirm the specific bulb numbers for the 1992 and 2000 for the dome and map lights for hard top cars? Multiple references are provided.

Thanks very much.

Darren