Thread: s197 LED Lights Conversion.

Icon5 s197 LED Lights Conversion.

Has anyone done the LED light conversion on their s197 Mustangs meaning changing the front and rear side markers, the reverse lights, the license plate light and the map lights. What I would like to know is if you've done the conversion did you buy Amber LED's for the front and Red LED's for the rear or bought the White LED's.

Thanks in advance.
    In the Garage: 2011 Mustang GT, Automatic, 4.10 gears, CAI, LT's, X-Pipe, HP Tuners, nGAUGE, some suspension stuff and a small diet

I've changed front and rear marker and map,
    Map lights need to have LEDs at the right angle to be effective based off how they go in, I went through 3 sets.
    Front markers I converted to clear housings and run switch back LEDs, so white normally and Amber when turning. If leaving Amber housings I would think Amber LEDs would look better then white.
    Rears I also run clear reflectors with white LEDs.
    I've done licence plate and reverse lights in other cars, license plate do update the look but do draw attention to it imo. Reverse lights unless your able to find very bright ones I find it's easier to see the yellow tinted light vs a white light when reversing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk