Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6 5spd

1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6 5spd

My Jetta is for sale to fund another car. It's a 95 GLX VR6 5spd. Black on black leather interior. Has a boat load of new parts including brakes, tires, chains and guides, balljoints, tierods, tune up parts, ES bushings, stereo (I'd be keeping the sub box/amp). The car runs fine and passed etest/cert with flying colours. I replaced the passenger side doors with new ones off a parts car (use to be power, now manual) due the previous owner "kissing" a concrete divider. The rear passenger fender is the only part of the car showing signs of age because of the incident but it's not bad. The front fenders have some spots but no holes. I have the window regulators to make them power again however. It also needs the rear axle bushings replaced but I have new ones in a bag for it. Included with the car are spare door mouldings, Neuspeed strut bars (front and rear) and interior plastics along with the original doors. Few mods include: Neuspeed pflo intake, 42 draft designs pcv fix & coolant "crack pipe", lowered on Raceland coilovers, badgeless grill, yellow fogs (not installed), smoked side markers (not installed), smoked turn signals (not installed). The car isn't perfect but it's a blast to drive being a VR6 and 5 speed. I'm asking $3000 just to recoup my losses or $3300 for everything. It has around 154,xxx kms on it.

I also have an Energy suspension bushing kit and DDI gauge overlays. I have BNIB front fenders. VR lip, dual gauge pod but all this will be extra cost. If I get my full price (is it too low? too high?) I will give you everything I have for the car. Can PM/email me or call/text @ 416 910 9027.

Throw me an offer! Worst I can say is no!

PM's answered. Bump.

Bump!

Bump. Found a new car, need this sold. Offer me what you think is fair for either just the car or car + parts included.

Sunday bumps..

Bump it up!

Boooiinnnng!

Floors aren't in the best shape. Few spots rotted. Price lowered to $2500.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast